Rita LaMoreaux has almost 20 years working with nonprofits. Her speciality is helping small groups gain their 501 (c) 3 Nonprofit status from the IRS.
Do you have a business idea and want to get it off the ground? Rita LaMoreaux can help guide you where you need to go and how to get there.
Do you have a nonprofit board that wants some guidance on how to grow your nonprofit?
Is your company or board just starting out and don’t know where to go? Are you an established group that is in a rut and needs to reevaluate your direction. We can help you with developing a new strategic plan to see where you want to go in the next five years.
Summary of Qualifications
• Developing and implementing budgets
• Educational program development
• Grant writing
• Meeting and conference planning
• Membership development & recruitment
• Mentoring of staff, interns and volunteers
• Nonprofit financial management
• Office management
• Press releases and communications
• Public speaking
• Talent development
• Volunteer management, retention & coordination
• Website design and maintenance